Saturday, September 24, 2011

and you would have the best of me

i'am sorry


today somehow always came to me feeling depressed, either when I was campus, home, shop, or otherwise. somehow I was always waiting for someone to give a hand to hold my hand, provides a ear to listen to my story that happened, providing her shoulder where I lean on when I cry, provides the heart where I will be anchored when happy or sad. I honestly need someone who can make the spirit through the day, and I always looked forward to coming events. either tomorrow or day after tomorrow atmosphere that I dreamed it would come. home environment is quiet now, no place to play the fatherly eliminate fatigue, no friends who could talk to. Internet just became my escape now, I hate this! I do not want to go on in an atmosphere like this, as my gut explode if remembering all the wonderful events in the past. if I was someone who was never happy? if I can not have the spirit? I wish I was wrong when someone approached me and said that I was wrong. I apologize to everyone that's all I can say right now. sorry I made it like I was doing well. no injuries, no load, no hate, no anger. now I'm walking without a heart, I'm someone who does not have the heart to share. What I have to go from the time? What time should I blame? grow up like this makes me sick, makes me sick. because when I was growing up that no one is there for me to meet tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment